Main image

Monday, October 11, 2010

Something I wanted

It's been very long...

I wanted to do for a very looong time..

At last, I did it. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Went to Mines with Sau Yuk..to buy the things we want.

Had our lunch first...

We had porridge for our lunch.

Dry scallop porridge :)


yau char kuai~


This is how we eat it =)



I miss this kind of food~~

You know what....being an uni student, there's alot of things you'll miss..especially the food.

Homecook foods!! Your mom's cookings!!


T___T



Ok, back to the story...

After having our lunch, we head to Guardian, to get the things we want.

Need to compare the price...well, as a wise consumers *ehem*

But, Watson din open.

We spent 2 hours there...lepak at Old Town cafe...do some pillow talk >.<


Before we went back, we bought this.

This is what I wanted to buy~~

I've been longing to dye my hair for very very long time ler....

Get the stuff we want, went back to college and dye our hairs~

The chemicals and glove.

It's really easy to prepare you know....mix Solution 1 and 2, shake it lightly and wola, it's ready.

Press the bubble out, apply it on your hair and massage =)

We choose Marshmallow Brown.

Leave your hair for 20-30min and then wash it off.

Apply the conditioner given after shampoo.

And the result??


Before



After


Well, I love the color. :)

And under the sunlight, the color is more obvious. Lighter.



At last, my dreams come true~~ 


Haha...


By the way, it's convocation at my uni now.

Going to blog about it soon, so stay tune~~



Love, Color.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.