Main image

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Li Ting's bufday

Happy bufday Li Ting~~

Li Ting is our lovely sweet coursemate :)
(fyi)

We went to Green Box to celeb her bufday...it was great coz all of us (my coursemates) went together.

We booked the room for 1pm, reached there 12.30...

Wanted to go in early...but the receptionist said cannot... =(

So we lepak2 there and camwhore >.<


Li Ting and me.


me, janet, liting.


us again. ;)


Shawn...on the body analysis machine.

That's me, janet and liting behind there. +_+

sau yuk, mei ting, me, liting n janet.

my lovely coursemates <3


All of us~

And I saw this!


What really attracts me is Carina Lau's face!!!

She looks like the Red Queen in Alice in The Wonderland.



Do you agree with me???

(>.<)


us again~

pretty Janet :)

Ghost?? 


It's Halloween, so GreenBox is being decorated accordingly.



me and maria :)

Boys and games




We sing and sing and sing

We dance and dance and dance...

Then came in the bufday cake..


Look how surprise she was!

Fuh~~~


^_^





Love it. <3


Had a great time camwhoring and karaoke-ing wif my coursemates.







Love, Color.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.