Main image

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cycling

It's been awhile didn't exercise.

Getting fatter and fatter =(

So, went to cycle with Elaine and Li Ting :)

Our uni is sooo nice that they provide bicycle to each college.

It's not for free of course....>.<

50cents per hour...cheap looorr....

The bike that I pick...the tire tak cukup angin =( but no choice, I want to cycle so desperately, I don't care.

Wah, tired lor...cycling with the tayar tak cukup angin...

But good also...good for my tight muscle :p


3 of us. :)


Li Ting and her bike.


me and my bike.


phail =(


ok lar...even tho Elaine's face....erm...hehe...


<3


Love it :)


Satisfied. Hehe....I think I've burnt few calories cycling...

Going to do the same again next time...if I got the time... >.<









Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.