Main image

Monday, November 1, 2010

End of October

It's 1st November 2010.

New month.

Lotsa things awaiting me ahead.

Challenges, works, study and not to mention FINALS.

Yeah, will be having my first paper on 9th Nov.  (O.o)

October had been a great month for me. Things happened.

I fell and I stand up.

People leave and came into my life.

Betrayal and friendship.

Life is just so amazing. Don't you think so?

In a month and lotsa things happened, ups and downs.

Well, no matter we are sad or happy, it's still a day rite?

Then why not we choose to have a happy day?


***********************************************

Some pics of me and my frens, how we spent our October together.


food


more foods


convocation =)



I'm on TV XD


bufday and sing K


cycling

And there's much more...

And you guys can check it out in my blog. Or my facebook.


:)



Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.