Main image

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tangled

Can you imagine having a freaking long hair?

Like very very long...until it touches the floor.

Something like this...



If I have these long of hair, for sure I need to spend more time in bathroom. Shampoo-ing, blowing my hair, combing my hair, etc.

Wtfreak.


Not to mention how much I need to spent my money to buy the extra shampoo and conditioner. 



And I can't imagine how these long hair going to cause me problem...such as...

It stuck inside the toilet bowl when I'm in the toilet

People step on my hair while shopping

What if...


Okay, enough with that..

You can actually do alot of cool stuff with these long hair too..

Like Rapunzel ! :)






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.