Main image

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wednesday at Mines



It's a late post...sorry! :(

Went to Mines for movie last Wednesday with Mei Ting and Sau Yuk.

We went to watch Harry Potter. =)

And by the way, there's this Chinese Books Fair at MIECC. They have all the Chinese books, from kids to old people's book. =.=

Thanks to both Mei Ting and Sau Yuk for coming back to uni and accompany me. Muacks, love you <3

I'm freaking bored staying at hostel alone..so they came and teman me... <3

Well, they still need to come back to uni coz we will start working on Friday, which is today...

Back to the story, so we went to the Mines, once reached there, find a place to eatttt...



mine..taufu fa with vanilla ice-cream. =)


sau yuk's 


mei ting's 


After that we went to get our movie tickets and go have a look at the book fair...


Oh yeah, that's alot of people..and books...

all chinese books...and i don't understand =.=


but I still know how to read some basic words..

like this book...Be a good woman/lady.

I guess this book will teach us how to be a good woman. 

It's good to be out from my room...



Again, thanks to my dear Mei Ting and Sau Yuk.


Oh ya, I started to work at MAHA already. Today is my first day...

Will post it soon...stay with me ;)







Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.