Main image

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love you you love me



I love you you love me

We are one big family~~

Aww..I love this song so muchie...

The MV is sweet and cute...

How I wish there's someone who's there for me >.<

Fyi, this song is Malaysian production.

We do have local talents okay.


The MV is soooo cute.

Using drawing...and the banana man is the main character.

The story..

There's this banana man who always protect this gal.


Every night he'll by her side, accompany her...


Teman her to sleep...Just like a guardian angel who's always there for her. 


This banana man will protect her from all the danger...


Even it's 'shi jie mo re'


He'll save her...

The banana man loves this girl so much..


And it takes alot of courage for him to propose to her.


Saying 'I LOVE YOU'


(it's not easy to say this to the person you love okay)


The girl didn't hear it when the banana man says the words..


He's sad...


But then...


That girl says 'I LOVE YOU' to banana man!


He jump happily!


And like all fairy tales, they get married and lived happily ever after. :)



Aww~~


Romantiknye~~~


Haha....what a sweet sweet story. :D





Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.