Main image

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random people

In life, we'll meet alot of people.

People you met in schools, while working and some very very random people that you bump on street or on FB.

What's really interesting is that these people sometimes will be the important people in our life.

They might turned out to be our close friends, our lovers or..worst case, our enemy.

I've met quite alot of these 'random people' while working especially.

These people just came into our life...unexpectedly.

Some of them makes my day.

While working for instance, these people are the one who accompany me. Chatting with me...which I'm not suppose to do while working. (>.<)

They'll ask alot about you..your name, where are you from, got bf or not ar and your contacts...but I don't simply give my contacts okay.

Time seems to past faster with them by my side. =D

Today, someone dedicated a song for me.

Someone I haven't met yet...a nice person..well, my instinct told me. Haha..











If you are reading this, you know who you are. ;)




Thanks dear 'random people'

:P



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.