Main image

Monday, November 29, 2010

MAHA

What's that MAHA?

Some might know, some not. Well, MAHA stands for Malaysian Agriculture Horticulture Agrotourism :)

It's a very big and grand event, held at MAEPS, UPM.

Started my first day on Friday. And of course I went to work happily with my frens..excited...full with expectations.

By the way, I'm working inside Hall B. So, I don't have to stand and promote under the sun >.<

Thanks God.. =)

First time meet my boss. The one who employ me...Mr.James. All these long I only communicate with him thru phone. Well, he is a nice and good boss I would say...and his sister, Jane is nice too~

They always belanja us makan >.<

I'm working with New Trio Products, it's an agriculture product company. They sells seeds, fertilizers, gardening tools, and much much more.

So now it's pics time..hehe...

the outdoor booths.

Here's where I'm working, hehe..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Taken while everyone is busy preparing their booths:

RamlY




Sarawak's Layer cakes. <3


And more!


some Sarawak's handcrafts.

Cup cakes




Mei Ting, my working partner


My lunch for the first day. It cost me RM4.50


Yummy~~

Had my lunch with Li Ting.


I'm the exhibitor this time, hehe >.<


She too.



Suppliments..for humans.. not plants, haha.


Colorful songkets.




Me with coconuts  >.<


jeruk-jeruk


8TV is doing recording here. And guess what, that guy who is holding the mic actually asked me for direction and I was like "Wah, he is a reporter ar? Then I ma lucky he asked me for direction"
Rofl.



Chocolates!






Curios boy looking at pak cik preparing burger. :)


We have Upin & Ipin chocolate too~


more chocolates

And that's me :)


My dinner...murtabak ayam, RM2.50.


My first day...hmmm....bad day coz my shirt kena the coffee twice.

Once at the front, and then kena again at the back. The back one paling teruk and you can see it...


Huhu...that's why I hate to wear white.




These 3 days been great days for me, learnt alot and happy to have a good boss. :)



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.