Main image

Thursday, December 2, 2010

So far...



It's December.

And I'm still working at MAHA...6 more days to go.

So how's life? 

Great!

Coz I'm enjoying myself here. >.<

In my previous post, I've shown lotsa pics..not to mention get to try free foods...and good boss who always belanja makan. 

Other than that, I get to see cute handsome guys too. Lolx.

More pics updates:  =)


Crystal pearls.


Sapoh 1 with crystal pearl.


Sapoh 2 with crystal pearl. 

=D


With seeds that we sell.


We took a very short walk outside the hall. There were lotsa booths selling flowers.


And fruits. My fav, mango =)


Huge nangka...or it's cempedak? 


Shuttle bus to bring the visitors around MAHA.


Varieties of rice~


:)




Say hi~


Tongkat Ali.




It's creative...love it so much. Anyone wana buy it for me?? :p


Sempoii.

This burger is better than Ramly burger..well, that's what people says. 


SnowIce. <3

The durian is damn nice. If you guys planning to go MAHA, must try the durian flavor ice. 



A pale look of me to end this post.

Muacks~ 


Nitez...need to work tomorrow.





Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.