Main image

Saturday, December 11, 2010

101210

Sorry for not updating these days...

Completed my job at MAHA and then went to Penang with my roomates :)

And I had lotsa pics to edit >.<

By the way, a lil bit more of my MAHA pics..hehe...

I did took alot of pics...it takes time to edit it..

Canot just simply upload ma..need to edit so tat ppl can see ma, haha XD



Now, let the pics speak.


i love the background. :)


Mei Ting..trying to drink the whole jar?? =.='''



Some warning?? Lol...more of my ss pics >.<


Pic 1


Pic 2



Pic 3



Pic 4




Mei Ting a.k.a Maria :)



Pinky cupcakes! <3



Cactus~



Love it.


End my MAHA with love.

I do learnt alot during my work here. What I've learnt in uni, I practice it here..and some, or most I would  say I learnt it from the customers..

They know much more than I do.

Get to see lotsa people with lotsa attitude.

Some just makes you wana laugh out your heart, some just make you wana vomit blood. =.=


I'm going to miss all the fun I had there, the foods...and the people there that I've met.


^_^



Penang updates soon~~~



Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.