Main image

Friday, December 31, 2010

Taiwan Chapter 1


Happy New Year Everyone!!!!


Well, it's abit early...but in a few hours we'll be celebrating New Year~

I'm currently still at Taiwan...and I'm in my dorm..updating my blog for you guys >.<

Haha..too free today. 

Sad story is that I wont be able to celebrate New Year at Taipei 101. T____T

Okay, don't want to talk about it. :(



I'm leaving NPUST tonight...and I have lots of memories here.

The people I met...those who's name will be written in my 2010 yearbook.

Why am I here at Taiwan?

Vacation with family?

Study?


NO.


I'm here for student mobility program...for 2 weeks.

Came here with my other coursemates :)

First time taking MAS  :)


Xmas is around the corner~ Caroling at the airport.


Reached Taipei International Airport.  Happy :)

Tourist Service Counter at the airport. We need that...


Buying tickets to Pingtung.



The town...early in the morning where everyone still sleeping cozily on their beds.







Our breakfast at McD...

Tired face @.@







Then we have a little tour at nearby...

We went to Lotus Pond. 
















I miss this <3








Wana bring back..but can't  >.<




There's more stories I wana share with you all :)

Stay tuned~







Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.