Main image

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm at Hulu

Dear peeps,

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite a while...

I'm at HULU.

Where?

I'm at National Ping Tung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.

From it's name, well I'm excited as I'm expecting it would be better than my uni.

It turns out to be kinda dissapointing. :(

It's located at somewhere far from city...similar with UUM where if you wana get anything, you need to take 20-30minutes to reach the closest town..to get foods and other daily used products.

I'm not complaining here okaaayyy. So don't get me wrong.

Just wana share with all of you about the uni I'm at currently.

Okay.


What I LIKE about here:
1) The environtment-fresh and clean air because the people here ride scooter or walk to class.
2) The people is friendly and nice
3) The not too crowded environtment-there's not many people as compared to my uni
4) I don't have to push people around to get on bus-coz I just walk to class and it's a good exercise :)
5) The dorm, the road, the toilet, the whole uni is CLEAN. Seriously, back there, it's dirty compared to here.
6) They have sanitizer everywhere! And it's automatic. lol.
7) Can wear nice, trendy wear. The people here is good in mix-matching clothes.
8) Environtment friendly! They don't use POLYSTERINE here. Everything is recyclable. :)
9) They have 7-Eleven here, haha...means you don't have to go out to buy stuff.
10) They are ON TIME. The public transport are on time, no delay. Just have to make sure you at the station on time (as stated on the schedule) or you'll missed it.
11) They got bell which rings everytime a period starts/ends.


What I DISLIKE about here:
1) They are using cabel to access the internet!! (in the dorm), so I can't access to the internet once I'm back to dorm-my uni is so good as I can access to internet everywhere, anytime. Those who always complain about lousy internet, stop complaining! You don't know how lucky you are.
2) No entertainment here. (T__T)  Back there, we can go shopping, mamak, movie or anything we want there..everything is just around uni.
3) No night life. Seriously, I sleep at 9pm and woke up at 7am. The female dorm will be closed at 10pm and light offed at 12am. So...can you imagine it?
4) I have to go class with Master students.. =.=  different level, different frequency.
5) The organic waste smell. It's all over here! Wake up in the morning, smell it..before sleep, smell it.


These are something which I want to share...and again, I'm not complaining!

And I didn't rate it according to numbers... =.=

Now I'm looking forward to get my cabel so that I can online in my room tonight. Or else I'll be sleeping at 9pm.


That's all for now...more updates soon....

Well, hopefully lah  :p


Last but not least,


HAPPY TANG YUAN FESTIVAL!!!




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.