Main image

Monday, December 13, 2010

Buah Pinang

This post is NOT about buah pinang.

But something related with Pinang...

Not the buah (fruit) but the island. haha...

Went to Penang again with my deary roomates. Yik Xin and Wen Jie.

Wen Jie is Penang lang, me and Yik Xin went to spend our hols wif her..and her family. =)

Even tho it's my second time there, but it still different. 

As I'm with a different people maa.. (>.<)



Reached there at nite..Wen Jie and her mummy picked us up and brought us for dinner.


Keow teow soup. :)

Then off to sleep. 

Yeah, piggy me. 


The next day, we went for more foods, and places...

:)


Yik Xin and me in the car :)




Places we visited...


































there's actually tonnes of pics I've taken...

can check it out at my fb tho :)


Ending my post with these 2 pics, taken with 'my bodyguard'




Bodyguard 1.


Bodyguard 2. He's cuteeee....

:)




Love, Color.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.