Main image

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Avoid?

Those people I hate the most would be those who avoid.

Avoid like....really avoid you..

You text them, no reply.

You call them, no answer.

It's not that I'm Ah Long who chased them to pay my debt.

WTFreak.

Just say if you are 'not interested', 'no thanks', 'not now' or just anything.

Just give me an answer.

I'm not that kind of girl who will push you to do something you don't like.

Don't keep me waiting for your answer/reply.

Ergh, waste my time.

Well, other than AVOIDER...i hate liars, dirty-ers, and many many more. lol.


Just that recently I'm doing a job which require me to ask people around..

And yeah, I realize those you so call 'frens' are NOT frens at all.

Oh yeah, I mean it.


They are those who only mix with you when they need you.

When you have benefit for them.



Realistic people.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes cant blame them..wit nowadays there are alot of pple had came across tat fren call out for drink end up talk abt bizness stuff n so on..if wanna said no reli hard to a fren..n sometimes they might feel waste of time..n if they said no to u, they aso might feel bad to u or worry u feel bad..end up they not replying..or others..tats wat i tot..=]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.