Main image

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taiwan Chapter 2



Here goes the Chapter Two~

For those missed out my Chapter One, it's just below this post :p

I have MANY pics and I really don't know how to tell you guys my 2 weeks stays at Taiwan.

After thinking for so many days, (wtfreak)....

I've decided to blog according to categories :)


So this entry will be about NPUST~ 





the cafeteria 





computer lab

my space =.=

the place where I stayed..female dorm


library

some arts in the library

they have very huge field/ranch







the landmark :)



That's us :)





All these places are taken from a garden inside NPUST. This place had been and still used for photoshoot. It's really a nice scenic place. 


Some pics of us :)




Me and Shalini :)

Thanks to Edgardo for bringing us around for campus tour.

<3

This campus is definitely a huge one. With green environment and I love it so muchie. ^^




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.