Main image

Friday, January 14, 2011

Lions


Lions is everywhere~~~

Of course not the real lions lah...

It's these lions...hehe..








Pics taken at MidValley where they they have this exhibition at the center court. 

Chinese New Year is just around the corner..only few weeks left.

(O.o)



Okay, why am I there? For the lions?

No no no~

Hehe..I'm there because I want to claim my birthday present lah. :D

My frens, Ali and East.

Ali promised me to blanja me Baskin Robin for my birthday. 

But due to our busy-ness, it's delayed until yesterday. =.=

Anyhow, I already get my birthday present. Yay!

Mine <3

East's.

Ali's 


Okay, that's for now.

Have a great Friday!


Love, Color.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.