Main image

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celeb Style No No



This is a very random post of me.

It's not about me, nor people around me.

It's about those who have no connection with me at all..and they are far far away.

I know them, but do not know me.  =.=

Looking at those celebrities walking on the red carpet, with their elegant dresses, expensive jeweleries etc.

But there are sometimes, they mis-style too.

Who to blame?

Their stylist?? 


Here's some celebs mis-style:




Leighton Meester- Too many laces. And I wonder how that top part can actually sits there? Tak jatuh?


Mary-Kate Olsen- Okay, which bird's feather they use? Crow? 
And how many it kills in order to make that dress?


A lil glitz is good...but this one??
Too much of it.

Nicole Richie-I don't know how to say it. It just seems so wrong. Black and white is nice combination..but this one?? Errr...


Taylor Momsen-this is too gothic for me. With the make up and look at her eyes! Scary! 


Katy Perry- OMG! It's being eaten by a big moth?


Leona Lewis-loves her voice but not her fashion sense.


Aubrey O'Day-This one...too red and too dropy. I know she has big asset, but..don't have to show off. That creature she's holding, i'm not sure it's her doggy or accessories.


 Ke$ha- I wonder.. she use trash bag and shredded it..to make this piece?
There are certain thing we need to invest. Like a good fashion style?




So sorry if any of the celebs I've mention is your idol. >.<

Maaf ye, takde motif pon nak buruk-burukkan diorang.

It's just that...


Okay.

Chao.



Love, Color. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.