Main image

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 2010



Hai~

It's New Year. Another brand new year.

2010 had been a great year for me.

Every year means alot to me. I gained and loss.

Tears and laughters had accompanied me through all these years.

Family and friends.

Ups and downs.

I fall. I get up.

All these long I've been travelling, to find something I want in life.

What's that 'something'?

Frankly, I still don't know yet.

There's thing for sure is that I want to give a better life to my family. :)


Looking back into my 2010, I was like 'WOW' 

Some pics of my 2010:

Chinese New Year

My dear family. <3

My one and only sis :)
Sorry, her face is being chopped :p




Memories with frens







Having my first French cuisine :)


Redang! Oh my, I miss the beach!

Indonesia.



Can I have a cute daughter like her? >.<

Working at MAHA 2010. :)

Doing Hena at Floria 2010

cycling

Penang with Geok Xin, my dear roomate :)

Media Night at UPM.

I'm on Astro! :D

Ah, the time I had with my MPPs team :)

My crazy teamate, Hanim. Lalala~

Us in our batik. Pretty gals~


There's much much more pictures I want to upload. >.<

So much pictures to share, so much stories to tell.

I've grown up. Mentally..and physically?? XD

I end my 2010 with a big smile.

Looking forward for 2011..how and what's going to be? 

I'll let myself to explore it ^_^


<3



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.