Main image

Monday, January 10, 2011

Erase


In life, we gained alot of experiences..

And all of it goes into our memories..

One question that I always ask myself is ' how long all these memories will last in our head? '

Hmm..I still don't know the answer.

Sometimes, our memories are triggered from our surrounding/environment.

Pictures are also one of the medium which can trigger our memories.

Cleaning my laptop's documents...and I look at all the pictures I've taken previously.

All those memories flashed back.

I've changed.

My friends changed.

We all changed.

I've deleted some of the pictures.

Why?



Because my memory space is almost full, and I need to remove them.

The old one need to deleted...new one, of course need some spaces.

Through all these long, I've learnt how to be strong.

How not to run away from problems.

Not to be afraid to speak what you want to.

Learnt to say 'No' to people.

Facing rejections.

Failure.

Fail.

Success.

*
*
*
*
*
*




We should learn to let go of the past.


Open our heart and mind.

Then..everything will seems to be much easier.




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.