Main image

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someone


It's always never been easy...the beginning stage of it. 

When we've decided on what we want to do, people will pull you down.

They will say 'Nah, you wont make it there'

It feels like an arrow stubbed in...directly.

But thanks to them, I become stronger. 

I learnt that people do not always look like what they seems to be.

They might be good with you, but what's on their mind?

Is it really matter what people think about us?

For me yes.

I guess most of us do care what others say about us.

Sticking to what you think is best for you never been easy because people would not think so.  

And finding someone who can understand you is not as easy as it seems.

I've been always searching for that someone. Someone who will be there for me when I need a shoulder to lean on. Someone to share...someone who can understand me...someone to accompany me...

Just that someone...


I know...


He will come and fetch me with his horse. XD


 :p



I'll be dreaming of my Prince....

Nitez peeps!



Love, Color.




1 comments:

Rio Ang said...

Hum.. I want to comment on this post..
But let me tell you one thing..
This verification thingy is bothering me =.=

Okay, next!
LOL.

I think you're a very bright young woman!
Many guys will try to get you. LOL.
Just wait.

And yes,"Sticking to what you think is best for you never been easy because people would not think so."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.