Main image

Saturday, January 22, 2011

selamba jer

At my twenties, alot of things will come across your mind.

It doesn't mean that I didn't think about my future when I'm in my teen. Pft.

*fyi, i really think alot



It's just that.... you'll start to realize that you don't have much time.

You have alot of things want to do, you want to buy new car, your dream house, dream car, dream vacation, etc. But how long you want to take to realize your dreams? Next 10 years? 15 years? 20 years?

By that time, how old you'll be?

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking lately...and I'm looking at this seriously.

Some people take these lightly...selamba jer...

Well, different people have different thoughts...

I'm a person who plays hard and work hard. I just cant stand those people who takes thing for granted.

As if like 'it's okay, nevermind, i don't know, i don't care, i want to enjoy first...bla bla bla...'

I know there's alot of factors behind why someone can be like this...environments lah, friends lah, family lah, this lah, that lah...

I'm now very clear what I want to achieve. I will work it out.

I know I will face alot of challenges, people around me might leave me, hate me, etc..but at the same time I know I'll meet new people, people who will guide me...

When things happen, there'll always be pros and cons.

It depends on how you look at it.

Be positive!

It's easy to say but to do it...?

I always remind myself..what I want..



By writing this post itself, I'm motivating myself...

:)



Yours truly~ and her new friends from Taiwan ;)







Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.