Main image

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AIESEC Cultural Night

There's been no updates from me lately...sorry...

Yesterday night was our Cultural Night and it was held at Panggung Percubaan, 7.30p.m.

After my lab, went for dinner with Mei Ting and Shawn....then we walked there.

arrival of the students.



Crystal, Shiek Ching and Amanda


booklet to be given out...


Our poster...


Sau Yuk, Xin Lei, Mei Ting and Elaine..my dear coursemates..thanks for coming <3


Pik Wei, Susan and Xin Yee...


Ah Jiao, the director for this Cultural Night ^^


the emcees...Yuan Xin and Cyrus Wong =)


Jackie Chan! his postcard...form SPCA.


with our intern from China, Audrey~~


Irine~~~ from Australia. She looks like Barbie...and Lady Gaga. What do you think??


Hmm...where's my pictures??

Haha...I'm busy taking pictures of others that night. Plus I got things to do during the event.

It's a great night as we never expect that there will be so many people came! 
And we manage to run the whole event smoothly, or can I say nothing happened lah. Haha... =)






Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.