Main image

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm back!

I'm finally back~~

Oh, home sweet home ^_^

I'm so happy to be home as I've been away for weeks..or months. Well, I forgot how long I didn't went home already.

I went home by tumpang-ing Xin Yee's car...Mom called saying that she forgot to put home key at our secret place. She asked me to called her when I reached home.

Almost reach home...I called mom and tell her I'm reaching....

When Xin Yee drove into my house, I saw daddy was there...infront our home's front gate..sitting on his bike. Gosh, that kind of feeling is undescribeable. Feels so happy to see dad!!

Stepped into house and it looks so different.

I can feel it!



I can feel the Chinese New Year aura~~

Haha...

Fyi, usually it's my dad who do all the decoration and shopping for Chinese NEw Year. =)
Mom? Well, she will do the cookings....hehe


And my dad loves to decorate our house...especially for CNY!
Oh ya, and he loves to do shopping for CNY also....lol




foods!!!



more foods!! 



and there's more hidden here..haha XD





Lotsa Jolly shandy ^_^


And I guess dad is going to keep on shopping for cny, haha...




hehe....dad's decoration ^-^



I love this one the most!! It's like a mini corner with all these decorations..everything in RED.


I just love it! 

Love you soo much dad. You always make our home so chinese new year, haha..





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.