Main image

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve~~

It's CNY eve...13th of February 2010...Saturday.

Daddy closed the restaurant for today because all of us will be very busy preparing for CNY...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mommy woke up early in the morning and started to sweep and mop the floor. Then she washed some clothes. How bout me then? Haha...of course I got help la =)

I woke up early and helped mommy too....and I helped her cook! Haha...

We cooked some nice foods...erm, alot actually...


foods!!! ^_^
I miss all these home cookings SO SO MUCH~~



All of us eat together after prayer...the food is damn nice! haha...of course, I got help in cooking it *wink*



Dearest mommy and daddy ^-^


At night, after while waiting for reunion dinner...well....


Camwhore XD








My sis's attempt...fail =(


with our neighbour's kids..


take 2...hehe...




Like usual, we chinese will have a prayer to 'Jie Chai Shen' means invite the Prosperity God and you can see and listen to the sounds of firecrackers.

Sorry to my other neighbour for all the noise we've made...I bet they can't have a good sleep.

Back to my story...well, that night my sister and I went to the kids house...(the one in the pic above)
We do what we usually do every new year...hehe....

Slept at 4a.m and woke up at 9a.am the next day @.@






Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.