Main image

Friday, February 12, 2010

Annyoyed

I'm soo soo soo annoyed and angry this afternoon !@#$%&^*






I went to the post office this afternoon to post 3 boxes of T-shirts to Penang. It's actually our new SEACCC tshirt. The supplier did some mistakes, they left out a very important word behind the tshirt.

So I need to send it back to Penang so that they can change it for me...

The 3 boxes of tshirt already damn heavy...plus it's so hot that time...

Luckily, thanks to Ah Boy who drove me to the post office. Thank you Ah Boy~~

It's such a big crowd inside...and I've waited for nearly an hour plus T_T


When it's my turn, the akak at the counter layan me badly.


Wtf. You are suppose to treat everyone nicely k. Talk nicely to people!

I heard she talked rudely to a Indonesian lady...

It's people like her who gave bad reputation to the government servants....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.