Main image

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My CNY ^_^

Sorry coz I've been delaying this post =(




So here's the post about my CNY :)

By the way, this will be a very long post..but don't worry, most of it will be pic   *wink*


Like usual, I'll go my friend's house bai nian and I'll go with a bunch of friends...well, old buddies ;)
On cny day 3, we went to friend's house nearby first...


me and daddy..before I went out :)



lianti, me and ah nee~



jared and kai keat..my buddies



grace, xin yee and ah nee



at li qing's house


Still day 3...after bai nian, we went for movie at Jusco. We watched 'All Wells Ends Wells 2010'
At the beginning of the movie was kinda boring...then slowly it started to be more funny as this movie suppose to be funny. It's a comedy! Overall, it's a not bad movie. I give 3 stars.

We had our lunch while waiting for the movie...went to Igentis (I hope I spelled it right)

looking thru the menu book....



Didn't order any food as I'm still full with all the biscuits from bai nian just now. 


xin yee, grace and jared...



poke!



I love this pic...<3

After the movie, we went back home as some of us have things to do later on...



Day 5...continue bai nian...


at chin yong's house...we spent almost 2 hours plus at his house. Playing poker, haha XD


After that, we went to a seafood restaurant nearby to have our reunion dinner ^_^


li qing, sher lin and ah nee :)



chin yong (the sampat), wan mum, li qing and sher lin



Yee Shang~ a must have for CNY :)



What we ordered for dinner..yummy..



Tom Yam fish..it's SUPER NICE!!



after...the fish is too big..still got leftover.. 


Day 6...still go bai nian, haha..


at Clara's house...



Clara and au yong...



at kai liang's house...

Being with Clara is damn funny..you'll laugh non-stop. OMG~~ She's really funny!
After that, we went Green Box sing k...=)








xin yee, sher lin and wei loon



all of us~



li qing and the wheel of fortune..In conjunction of cny, green box have this 'Spinning Fortune' and it ends this month.


Later at night we went for dinner...



nice color :)



wei lun, sher lin and hock xiong..hehe..



my food..grilled chicken with BBQ sauce



hock xiong..first time go bai nian with him..and I'm sorry hock xiong!! keep on bullying you, huhu...


Well, that's how my cny this year :)
Had lotsa fun..hanging out with friends...watched movie and sing k. Ate alot too =(

Need to diet liao...huhu...








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.