Main image

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to uni...

Yesterday night slept at 2.30a.m...because bai tian gong (hokkien people's prayer)...

Forced to woke up at 6.00a.m because Xin Yee is coming to pick me up at 6.30a.m.

Today is MOnday and both of us got class at morning....we depart early because we want to avoid the traffic.

Mana tau....we still stuck in the traffic jam for an hour!!

And because I didn't get enough sleep last night, I slept in the car..while stuck in the traffic  =.=

I have this important meeting at 9a.m and Xin Yee has a lab at that time too. The clock shows 8.45a.m and we just reached our college. Quickly we grab all our stuff to our room and I changed into a formal wear (got important meeting ma..)

Fuh~~

Luckily I manage to be on the meeting on time =)

As for Xin Yee, she manage to reach her lab on time too.



My first day after CNY break....

After meeting at the morning..which ended at 1.++ p.m, went for lunch with Jason the boss, Fong jie and the gang...then I went back to college to unpack my stuff as just now I just throw everything on the bed and rushed out.

1 week....the room is dusty...

Swept and mopped the floor.....cleaner now =)

Then make some cold calling to companies for sponsorship. Hmm, did I mention that I'm one of the exco for my faculty's upcoming event??

Well, my faculty is organizing International Agriculture Student Symposium (IASS)..specifically the 2nd IASS.
I'm in Corporate Department-means I need to find sponsors for our event.


It's 4p.m and I have lab at 6p.m...

After making the last call, took a bath and then off to lab.

Finished lab, went for AIESEC meeting...came back, do my homeworks and some club stuff...

A tiring day...but I can't procrastinate anymore.

Things need to be settled.








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.