Main image

Friday, February 26, 2010

Down

This week had been a tough week for me..

With test, mpp, seaccc booth and camp, IASS...and etc...
It's very tiring...didn't get much sleep. I'm not complaining here, as I know there's other people outside there who are much busier than me. I just wana write down my feelings here...

SEACCC camp is cancelled.....again.

There's lotsa problem occurred and at that moment, I can't really find anyone to help me..I've tried ask people around, but they say they are busy..and I'll say 'It's ok'. I understand that...

Sometimes, I'm feeling that I'm the one who doing all the job alone..as if I'm the only one want things to goes smooth. Looking at them...I can feel that they don't really want to do this. When I asked them to do certain things for me, they'll say ok. But when I asked how's the progress etc, there's no progress.

I don't know how to say it out....

This kind of feeling inside of me...there's not much time left as the exam is approaching and I'm sure people will be busy studying for it.


I've tried my best in everything...I don't mind if I need to sacrifice my time and effort.

I know this thing is apart of me..I'm responsible for it...


When things happen, I'll give myself a deep thought...

Am I doing the right thing? Why this happen to me?

Questions like that will be asked to myself.


There are times I feel like crying, but I can't cry...as I need to be strong. I know I need to be strong. Can't let my family and friends worry about me...








I'm ok now.....I know I'll do better next time.

The sun will come out bringing sunshine after a rainy day... =)


2 comments:

Jnet said...

gal....i will always here for u....if u need some1 to talk, dnt lupa netnet is here to hear frm u o...

Color Pang said...

thanks jnet =)
i know you all care and concern about me..
I'm okay dy...^_^
don wori...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.