Main image

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

after 5 years..


Finally.

After we've been separated for 5 years....

We finally reunited!!!

:)

Who?

Me and my besties.

Sammini, Puspha and Sasi.

When I think back how we met all these long, we can write a book. I mean seriously.

Things happened in our life...how we've had misunderstand last time, we didn't talk to each other, we become friend again...blah blah blah....

I miss those times...and I wish I could go back to that time :(

But now, after 5 years..since our secondary school graduation, we are once again met.

It's really nice catching up with them again...after sooo long.

All of us have our own stories to share.



Sam!!! she is getting prettier lorrr...so jealous >.<


okay, a proper pic of us :p


Sasi and Pus. :)


Smile!
Iklan Darlie :p


Sam and Pus.


Me and Pus.
(omg, i'm so round!)


Group pic 1.

Group pic 2.

And if you guys realize....

I actually...

Look at my legs... =.=

Yeah, no choice, they are so tall.


Lastly, Picture of the Day!

:D




p/s: by the way, that's my new hair...something new which I mention in my previous entry.



Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.