Main image

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grabbing every opportunity


Opportunity do not come everytime. 

Once you missed it. You'll missed it.

The funny thing is that opportunity came at the moment you least expected. It can be very very random!

Like what happen to me today.

While I'm studying for my afternoon paper...I get a call.

The number is my hostel's office.

I was like 'why the office is calling me?' 'Did I did something wrong?' 

 It's a girl voice...

Hello, Ping Fen ke?

Ya..nape?

Nak mintak you join ICED leh? 

Err....bile?

Malam ni...8pm...

Waah!! Tapi I dah lama tak debate...dan I tak prepare pon!!

Tapi kitorang tak cukup orang...

Errr...pe topik die?

Malam nanti baru tau...

Okkkk....err...

Boleh tak you join kitorang...sebab kurang sorang jer...taknak tarik diri..

Oklah. I join korang...i try my best...

Thank you!! So nanti I call you... :)

Orait.. Bye. 



Hung up.

My mind is not on my notes anymore...

I cant believe I just agreed!

My last time debating is during my secondary time..it's like way too looongg.

Night came in and I went for the debate.

Zul and Gabi my teamates brief me about the rules and regulation.

I'm the second speaker and we are the opponents.

I enjoyed the whole process!

Omigosh~ I love it <3



So...what am I trying to say here?

Grab opportunity peeps!!

Lol. You'll never know how the outcome/result you'll get if you take the opportunity. :)

Like me!

Hehe...if I didn't say yes just now, I wouldn't be enjoying all these...and who know, I might win and go to the second round rite? :D

Wish me luck! Looking forward the next round >.<





Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.