Main image

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Foodssss


Everyone loves foods right??

Yeah! :D

I love foodssss~

If only I have a body which have a high metabolism, I won't be afraid of eating eating and eating. :p

But since I'm a person who gets FAT easily, I have to control my appetite. :(

Sometimes I overrrr eat....

I'm just a normal human!!! 

Stress, over excited, sad, and alot more of emotions makes me binge on foods. 

That's not good you know.

Okay...talking about foods right, last 2 weeks, me and my friends went for whole day outing. 

It's a very unplanned outing. Sudden. Haha...

First, we went for dinner...and these are our dinner:


Mashed potato. This one taste better than KFC's! :D


Udon mee with seafood.


Spaghetti with fish. 


Chicken chop.


Zhu rou with salty fish.



After that, we have dim sum as breakfast...at 3a.m @.@

At Sri Petaling's Dim Sum Restaurant.

Their famous 'bee hives' :)



Har Gau

Siew Mai









This one nice~ Pumpkin pau. ^_^

What's this??

Hehe...Persian's salad!!

It's super fresh I tell you!!! :D

Can you imagine all these foods I swallow it into my tummy in a day??

O_O




Love, Color.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.