Main image

Friday, February 25, 2011

Looking back


When we are too free...we tends to think alot..that's normal.

We'll start to think about the past and future.

When I looked back at what I've done back then, I feel I'm stupid...

I'll laugh and shake my head...thinking of those silly things I've did.

I still remember how I used to write a diary...and I write how I have this crush to a boy. (I was in secondary one that time) 

I keep the diary at a secret place..and my sis knew I wrote diary..she'll try her best to find my diary. She'll korek here and there. =.=

Then when I realized my crush had a girlfriend, I stopped to write diary...so sad :(

Talking about crush...hmmm...I did had few crushes..hahaha XD

And all of it turned out to be just crash...Ops, I mean crush. :p

Have you ever received a love letter?

Someone gave me a love letter before! Haha..back in secondary four.

You know, back then Fb, Twitter haven't exist..and internet is something new.

So this guy, who is one year elder than me...he gave his love letter to my friend and asked him to pass the letter to me.

The letter was folded nicely :)  So sweet of him~ 

First time received love letter, sure happy lah. 

Did I reply? Yes lor...

So we started to communicate thru letters. The funny thing is that I don't know who is that guy.. =.=

I keep on bugging my friend, our middle man...asking who's the person who gave me the letter. After alot of trial, he showed me the guy at last!

He sends me birthday present too...

Did we become couple? NO.

Because I'm still young that time and I don't want my study to be affected. =.=



At the end of the day, we are both friend :)

We still got keep in touch..

Okay, that's the story for today. :p

So what's your story??






Love, Color.

3 comments:

cyrus said...

it always happens pang,
crushes, love, love failure?? up's and down??
and the best part, we cant do anything about it,
it just happens at a time,
i look back my past after reading this,
and i just cant believe things that i have done,
for love? to survive? hahaha...
things are just great and i am happy with it.
past is about experiences,
present about living your life,
and future is all about planning....
so tune in and enjoy your life,
without any regrets pang,
because at the end,
only that matters.... :P

Color Pang said...

you are so right cyrus~ :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.