Main image

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old town


My final sem full with projects...not my final year project but my subject project.

Final sem is all about practical... practicing what we've learnt previously..

One of my class require us to interview company and prepare a business proposal.

Make an appointment and off we go to the place.


sau yuk :)


7Up with ice-cream...mine.


Pepsi with ice-cream..sau yuk's 


What's inside?


Tadaa~~

Steam rice with sausage and chicken.

Yummy~

^_^

There's more pictures at Evone's camera.

Will update it once I get the pics from her....


Just a lil' update from me...

Huhu...going to face my second round tonight...wish me luck ya.





Love, Color.

2 comments:

David said...

hey, how did you 'copyright' your photos?

Color Pang said...

David: I use Picasa :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.