Main image

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rabbit Year



This year, the year of Rabbit.

I'm a Dragon and according to what the FengShui master say on TV, this year is a good year for us..the Dragons.

I'm so happy to hear that :)

Yalah...who don't like to hear good things? 

Started with reunion dinner with my family then prayer at night...to 'jie chai shen' , meaning to fetch/welcome the Luck God.


Fish - 'nian nian you yu'


Steamed ayam kampung :)


Healthy veggie





It's nite...

Time for prayer..







mummy <3

mummy's daughter, that's me! :D



Woke up early the next day.

Getting ready...

Lil sis and me.


My yellow heels :)



And at one of the temple, we get to see lion dance!







Then we had steambot at uncle's house~


Cny is all about warmness, happiness, gathering, reunion :)

Of course not to missed the foods, drinks, angpow and fireworks.







<3

Happy Chinese New Year again everyone!



Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.