Main image

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hat-yai!


I'm back with more updates, hehe :)

Sorry for lack of updates as I don't have internet at home..huhu... :(

I'll start with my long left updates on my Hatyai trip.

Went to Hatyai with my friends. And it was my very first trip to Thai.



My first meal at Thai. Chicken rice..love the rice and chicken..but dislike the chicken's skin...to fatty.


Fish cakes.






Tut tut~
Their major public transport there.
Hey hey hey~



Thai Temple..i forgot the name of it... =.=



Me.Wendy.Moses






Their pancake <3


Random street shot.

Only 250baht :)


And this for 20baht.


And thats me wearing my new dress ^^


Me and Wendy.


Must try if you were at Thai..according to Wendy. =.=

Katherine and me.



Yours truly~

This trip was total fun and I've seen and met alot of people there. 

Young people who had inspired me...and prove to me that being young doesn't stop you from doing things you like...neither being old..

Being there for 3 days is short for me. I want to explore more.

I wish to back there again next time...





Love,Color.



4 comments:

Thristhan said...

Wow Pang,

Looks like you had alot of fun there. I'll like to visit that place someday. Maybe will get some travel tips from you later on :).

Catch up later.

Color Pang said...

Hehe..yeah, had fun :)
Sure...maybe we can plan our travel trips together..hehe

hUiYi said...

nice sharing, girl! looks fun~ :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.