Main image

Monday, October 12, 2009

11st October 2009

Last Sunday, I went to UPF Anual Dinner at Klang Executive Club (KEC) with my friends who is also SEACCC member =)


We 'tumpang' one of our friends car and we start to leave at 4pm...

On our way to that place, I showed the wrong direction to my friends who is driving...He asked me the direction since I'm from Klang...

But....but....

I'm a person who hardly recognize or remember road...=(

Really feel sorry coz I've showed him the wrong way....
But at the end we manage to reach there safely =)

I'm the stage usher for that night and I wore a baju kurung moden..it's in blue in color and thanks to Soon Tee who borrowed the baju kurung for me!! Love you ^-^

That dinner was a great one. There are lots of VIP who came that night including Tan Sri Paduka Sri Hajah Saleha Mohd Ali....our nenek =)

And Wincci Soo was there too!!! She is our Miss Malaysia World 2009/2010

She was very tall and pretty....(Duh....of course she is pretty and tall...she's our Miss Malaysia World, haha...)

I meet my UPF friends which we've been lost contact for a while...and luckily they still remember me, hehe...coz we only meet like for once or twice only...and we took some pictures too~~

Do you all know who is Louis The Maestro?? He is THE MAN!!! He's a great performer and all of us enjoyed his performance so much...and his voice is very nice.

The food was nice too~~ Unfortunately I only get to eat the first two dishes...as I need to get back to work as the stage usher after that =(




Here's some pictures to share with you all =)





With my others UPF friends ^-^


With the guys...hehe...


With Louis The Maestro


The VIPs

Me...but this pics is very dark..cant see clearly, haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.