Main image

Friday, October 23, 2009

12.48a.m

It was 12.48a.m....
I'm in my room, online-ing and listen to my playlists =)
My roomate is sleeping...zzzZZZZ

I'm browsing through facebook, looking at my friends pictures...
It's nice looking at those pictures...funny pictures, pretty poses, weird poses and much more..

I'm suppose to study for my finals. But I just don't have the mood to study. Lolz

So I looked at my friends pictures in facebook =p

Looking at all those pictures, it makes me think...

How's everyone of us had different life to live... Everyone of us are actually doing something/some stuff every second...at different place on this earth. Wow!!

Actually I had this thought since I was in my primary school...
I'll be asking myself "What are my friends doing at this moment?". And I'm actually watching tv with my sis..
You know, this kind of questions...poping in my mind.

And while I'm writting my blog, I received 2 calls from my 2 differents friends!
One of my friend is at her home, in Klang...ready to get on the bed..
Another one is actually reading my blog in her room!!
Haha...it's funny rite??





Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.