Main image

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exams!!!

Time just flies rite??

I mean like it's final exams week now! Gosh!
I can still remember how I just entered my 3rd sem...and now it's going to end.
I'm sure all of us is very stress now...under pressure...burning the midnight oil...just to finish study or do revision on the topics that going to be covered in the finals.

And this is the time where you can see the library full with people! On a normal day, you won't see so much students...but now...wow, it's crowded...
It's funny tho... =)

My first final paper is Marketing..which is tomorrow...oh, it's today (because it's already past 12a.m)
And I'm actually doing my revision while blogging, haha...

Have you ever thought that why do we need to sit for exams??

My friend once asked me this question. And I said "because the school/university/government want us to study"....

You must be wondering why I say so...

It's true what....if there's no exam...we won't be studying right??
We only study because there's this thing called "exam"

Agree?? hehe....


So many books to study...so little time...



funny, haha...


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.