Main image

Monday, October 26, 2009

Servicing my laptop...

My laptop is being attacked by VIRUS!!!

@#$%^&*+~

Then I send my laptop for service..sent to K13...
It's on Saturday...I went to there at around 1030am...but then it was closed...
Then I went there again at the noon...it's opened =)

Told that guy what happened to my laptop..and he says will send it back to me on the next day, which is Sunday....morning! Forgot that I have replacement class on Sunday, I agreed to him.

Then I message that guy and asked him to send me the laptop at noon.

Yes! I get back my laptop on the next day...Feeling excited and happy =)
Coz I didn't online for few days already...and I'm a person who need to online everyday..haha...

When I reached my room, I tried to online, but I can't!!!
It can't detect any wireless connection. Sad. Worried.

What I do next?? I messaged my friend and asked for his help...haha...

Luckily everything is okay now...huhu...
Thanks to him =)

Yay!! Now my laptop is back to normal...and I can online now...hoho...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.