Main image

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Johor!!!!


Yesterday (16th of October), we went to Johor!!! I say it's 'we' because I went there with my Olericulture classmates =)

I was supposed to woke up at 6a.m. and gather at our college bus stop at 6.30am..
And guess what...I woke up at 6.20a.m!!! I'm late!!!!
Really had to thanks Evone for messaging me and woke me up...or else I'll be missing the bus!

On the bus, all of us were still sleepy..So, on the bus all of us continue sleeping, haha...
Later, we stop by at a R&R near Ayer Keroh and had our breakfast there...I ate a plate of meehun, my favourite ^-^ and then continue sleeping on the bus, haha...piggy me.

Our first destination is Zenxin Organic Farm at Kluang. Their main plantation is dragon fruit (50% of their total plantation), 30% of vegetables and 20% of local fruit. They have a restaurant at there where they cook organic foods and they have organic fruit juices too~~


With the pumpkin.


At the water fountain at the organic farm.


Xin Lei is tired..obviously..


With my dear friends =)

Then we drop by at a street near Ayer Hitam for lunch. There's nothing much there. And my friends ate burger, soto and ABC. We walked around there first before we went for lunch.

                                       
There's lots of these shops there.

                                      
hehe...with teddy~~

After the lunch, we continue to our next destination...
We went to a farm where they only plant melon, tomatoes and chillies..Hmm...i wonder why??

That's our last visit...then it's time to go back! On the bus, all of us was too tired and sleep along our journey..zzzZZZ again.

We had our dinner on our way back...and I reach my room at around 9something...
Tired~~

But it was a wonderful day tho...=)


Love, Color.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai ~ I am not taking Oleri this semester ~ ~

Color Pang said...

Shud take...can go for trip =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.