Main image

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alamanda Putrajaya...

My first time at Alamanda Putrajaya!!! =)
I know some might laugh when I say it was my first time to Alamanda...and yesterday my friends laugh at me when I told them it was my first time to Alamanda....haha....

Well, it doesn't matter ;)

It was around 8 something when we reach there...went there with my friends...
Actually they was planning to go Sunway for dinner..but then I have exam the next day..
So, we went to Alamanda...

We went into this restaurant/cafe....
And there is no people there...only one table being occupied... And I'm thinking this restaurant/cafe's food maybe not so good, that's why people don't go there...
Well, it's my own assumption tho....haha...

But we still went to this restaurant...and here they only promote set meals...
Weird...hmm...

Then my friends and I shared one set of dinner coz both of us not that hungry...

By the way, did I mention the place name?? It's Bayou =)

The meal set include a drink, tomyam soup and main course...






                                                                                               
  Close up view of the grilled fish =)

For me the tomyam soup was not so nice...it's too watery for me...
And the grilled fish taste great!! The fish meat is sweet and plus the black pepper sauce, yummy!!!

Both my friends and I finished the whole plate!! =)

The place environment is nice...with the songs and the pillow... Really comfortable..
The menu =)

Out dinner set cost RM20++ I think it's ok la...since I'm sharing with my friends, so I need to pay RM10++ only  =)
After our dinner, we went for a walk in Alamanda...
There's nothing special there frankly....It's just like the other normal shopping center...

Time really flies, without us realizing it, the shopping center is going to close...The announcer keep on reminding us that the shopping center is going to close in few minutes...

So we paid the parking fees and leave....




Love, Color



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.