Main image

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Southeast Asia Children Charity Community (SEACCC)

It's exam time and everyone is busy doing revision...include me...

But there are times where while I'm doing my revision, I'm thinking of something else...
Yes, my club stuff....especially SEACCC...

SEACCC is very important to me as I'm the president of it and I had a great memories along my SEACCC journey....which means alot to me...

This sem is going to end soon....and then next sem is coming...
We have our plans ready for next year...but it's not detailed yet...
And we need to really come out with a very detailed plans as we want it to be a success...

This sem we didn't achieve much...and I'm very dissapointed with myself...as I'm not doing my part well...

I had made a promise to myself that I'm going to make SEACCC something different, something great...
A place where all of us, who loves children...we are the YOUTHS...and we can make a change to the childrens life!

It's not easy to do this alone....
Luckily, I have this great team of people who is there with me...=)

Our SEACCC family~~

To my dear SEACCC teamates, let's us do a change again...give happiness and laughter to the children again...

"Together We Share"



Family picture....taken after our Cultural Performance Charity Dinner last year...



Looking so nice in our SEACCC t-shirt =)



At sate Kajang...



Still remember this picture?? ^-^


SEACCC must be continue with a greater achievements....realizing more childrens dreams...

Remember this always....we are the YOUTHs and we can make a change!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.