Main image

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What a small world!!!

It's really funny when I think back how all these happened to me...haha...

Okay...This is the story....

I'm suppose to add one of the ICX (incoming exchange) manager from Taiwan. Her name is Sally. I'm doing matching for one of the EP (exchange participant) who wants to go for internship in Taiwan...and I've found one who is interested with the EP as well...and that's Sally...=)
So....
She gave me her msn and I added her...so that we can chat online...easier.
For the past few days, I got chat with her, but then she rarely reply my msn...I'm thinking she might be busy..

But then just now, like usual I started the conversation with her...and to my suprise, I've added the wrong Sally!!!
She was like asking me 'do you know me?, can you describe my face? i think you got the wrong person..'
And I asked her back, 'are you Sally Chen?'

She said, 'no, I'm Sally Huang'

.....................

I'm shocked and quickly I double check the email address...and I entered the wrong address!!

Her name is Sally, but it's not the Sally which I suppose to add.

Oh my God!! What a mistake!
Haha...

Then I apologized to her...I didn't stop the conversation there...and I make friend with her =)

And then guess what? Her sister Amanda chat with me...
She told me that Sally is sitting beside her and is nervous...haha....

I chatted with Amanda and to my suprise, she is actually working with a charity organization in Taiwan!
Wow! What a coincidence.
I told her that I'm involving with a charity organization here too~~ (SEACCC)

This will be a great opportunity for us...=)

Haha....

This world is just so small right?? Just a small and silly mistake, it can bring alot of differences.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.