Main image

Monday, November 2, 2009

Life is too short...

Yesterday night, I messaged one of my close friend since my primary school...
And asked how's her life as we didn't contacted each other for a very long time...

And to my suprise, she tolds me that her brother who is just 19 years old passed away few days ago...

I'm shocked...and speechless...
I don't know what to say...I say I'm sorry to hear that sad news...and I asked her to be strong...

She is one of my crazy friend last time...we had such a great memories togehter since primary school and we always visit each other during festives seasons....

I never thought that my sudden thought of her will actually bring a sad news to me...

Her brother is a funny guy...and he is very thin and petite...

I still remember how all of us played together last time...during our involvement with our secondary school Kadet Remaja Sekolah (KRS). We marched together, went for camps together and yes, we went for marching competition together too!!
And we won!! =)

All these flashback brings lots of memories and I miss all my friends so much now...

She got tolds me that she still can't accept that her brother is gone forever now...

And I know it's hard to accept when suddenly someone who is very close to you leave you forever...
It's the same feeling when I lost my grandma last time...

It takes time to recover...and even tho you say you are okay...but actually deep inside our hearts, we still miss them...like me...
I still miss my grandma...

Life is just too short...and unpredictable...
We can't expect when those around us will leave us...
What we can do is to appreciate every seconds we have with the people around us...
Coz we will never know when they will leave us...

And we need to keep on with our life....as our journey is still long...

To my friend, dear Ros....
Hope you will stay strong....I'm really sorry about your brother and I'm sure he will find his peace there...by the God's side...




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.