Main image

Monday, November 23, 2009

I need you!!!!!

I need you dear internet~~~~

I can't online these few days...huhu...=(
And I feel like dying if I can't online...
Stupid internet line in my house....FYI, I'm using dial-up line at home...
And the reason why I didn't change my internet line to Streamyx is because I seldom at home...
Most of my time will be spent in uni. So, when it's semester break, I'll be using my dial-up line at home.

Gosh!
Know I realize how depended am I to this internet. I need YOU!!!

I'm sure Xin Yee and Lian Ti already get used to me during these few days...or weeks....haha
Because I always asked them 'Do you want to go online?'
Hahaha....XD
Sorry ya =(
I'm so desperate to online....
Thanks for teman me online ya. Muacks~~




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.