Main image

Monday, November 23, 2009

Survey

Yesterday I went to Mid Valley to do some market survey. Well, not me alone of course...with my two other friends...Sherine and Tze Fun.

I reached there at around 11.20am...and I'm late!
Sorry guys =(

We are supposed to gather at 11a.m actually. But since I'm travelling from Kapar to Mid Valley..plus I'm using public transport...so I can be forgiven...haha...( Trying to persuade myself )

We spent roughly 2 hours there doing survey but there's not many people co-operating with us. =(
Sad.

But there's some people who are nice enough to do answer our questionaires =)

It's Sunday and there's lots of people at the mall. With their family and friends.

While we are doing some research, we saw there's a sale in Giordano! And we bought a t-shirt each. It's only RM100 for 3 t-shirt.


The t-shirt that I bought. It's cute huh?? =)

Then we continue to do our research...And we had our lunch at the food court. I had a fried carrot cake. I regretted...because it's very oily!!! Waa~~ I can't take oily food...=(
But I still finished it because I don't want to waste the food..and I already paid for it.

My mummy always told us (my sister and I) not to waste foods. So I never waste food even tho I don't like it...I'm a good girl okay????? =)

After lunch, Tze Fun went home coz he got something else to do. So Sherine and I go jalan-jalan for a while. I saw this wrist watch which attract me the most. It's white in colour and it's only RM10!!

I quickly bought the watch =)



Love this watch =)




Another day with great bargain, hehe...=)





Love, Color





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.