Main image

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

She is getting married!!!

Oh my God!

My friend is getting married!!! and she is same age as me....=0 )

I received a call from an unknown number...and the person in the phone ask me whether I know who's on the phone or not...

At first, I'm not sure....but then I know it's my friend Sally!!
It's been very long time I didn't meet her..gosh...

She told me that she is getting marry and will be holding a wedding dinner on 26th on November 2009. She invites me =)

I'm really happy you know...I mean like she actually still remember me and invites me...
Unfortunately, I can't attend her wedding dinner as I'm going to Penang on that same day!

I really want to see her in the white wedding gown...


Wearing a wedding gown is every girls dream...



Mariage...something where it brings lots of meaningful memories..especially the couples.


I can't cancel my Penang trip because I've already promised my friends that I'll be going Penang with them...
So, I asked Sally for a dinner on 25th November, which is a day before the wedding...I wanted to see her and I had lots of things to talk with her =)

I know her boyfriend or future husband too...not that close...just saw him before and talked before. They have been dating like since secondary school...and now they are getting marry.
I'm really happy for them as my friend has found 'the man' for her =)

Mariage is a once in a lifetime...
And it's the phase in our life where we will be sharing our life with another person.
Imagine...two different peoples...getting marry...living together..spending life together...
It's not an easy things....

I'm really happy for Sally and hope she will have a happy ending story..like those in fairy tales....=)




Love, Color


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.