Main image

Friday, November 6, 2009

You are my angel

Actually I don't know what title to put...and I'm listening to Da Mouth's song while blogging...=)
So my hand just typed this title...hehe

Recently, I've been reading lots of blogs...I mean other people's blog...
And not all of them are my friend...
Some are just some random blogs I came across...haha...

I realized that there's thousands or millions of people outside who blogs...=O
And they use different chanel...Wordpress, Nuffnang, Blogger and etc....

These people (who blogs) have lots of amazing and interesting stories which I found some makes me like 'Wow!'
Not to mention their pictures and the language they used....like how they express themselves.
They blog about everything (fashion, travel, food and etc) and they are very young too...around 20+ years old...

Some of the bloggers earned money thru blogging as well...and I found these people are interesting... I just enjoyed reading their blogs.

Oh ya, btw...do you know that there's an award for all Asia Pacific region bloggers???
It's organized by Nuffnang...it's something like giving recognition to all bloggers who spend their time, effort in blogging.

And of course those winners are those who wrote amazing blogs.

Amazing blogs = cool blog's design + lotsa nice pics + interesting stories + lots of followers

Ok, back to just now....

They have these 'Best Entertainment Blog', 'Best Fashion Blog', 'Best Parental Blogs' and much much more!

Cool~~~

Blogging is          
                        FUN
                          INTERESTING
                                           MAKES ME HAPPY
                                                             STRESS RELEASING.



FYI, I'm deeply in love with blog. haha...




Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.