Main image

Monday, November 9, 2009

Days in college...

These 2 days, I didn't left my room. I stayed in my room most of the time. Hey, it's exam week okay. And I'm having exams on Monday (which is tommorrow...ops, it's today...past 12 already...) and Thursday. Plus Thursday I got 2 papers...Aarghhh....Haven't finish study yet.

So how's my days??

On Saturday, I had this vitamin C drink...a reward from Shirley. ^-^



Vitamin C tablet..



This is what happen when we put the Vitamin C table in water.


A reward from Shirley for me, haha. On Saturday, Shirley had a terrible body ache and she asked me to massage her...
I'm not a pro massager but, hey, I still can massage k. =)

Then seeing me studying so hard for my exams, she reward me this drink. Full with vitamin C.. haha...



Porridge~~

And for today's dinner, I had a porridge. Sau Yuk cooked porridge and I get to eat too...
It's a very plain and normal porridge..with salty eggs..where she cut it into very small pieces and put it inside the porridge. And we had sardin fish as our 'lauk'.

It's a very simple meal but it's nice...can feel the warmth...
You know, the feeling like being at home...eating home cooked food...haha....

Today's porridge is abit too salty. But we just eat...haha...

Then I drank a cup of coffee...to keep me awake....
Coz I need to study for tommorrow's exam....and there's lots to memorize @.@

Talking about exam...I need to go back to my notes now....





Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.